Tammy Fink is a loud, lovable, and full of laughs business personality who helps corporations and businesses create meaningful and memorable connections with their memberships, attendees, customers, and clients.
She is also a customer experience consultant and author who works with entrepreneurs to create an amazing and strategic connection with their followers.
Tammy has over 30 years of experience working in marketing, design, and events and created her own business in 2004, Blue Water Designs & Supply Company. Her Wow! Factor program offers essential training, consultations, and support needed to create deep connections, more engagement, and build a loyal tribe.
Join Tammy on our interview today as she shares tips and tricks for breaking through the noise of the online community space.
- Differentiating your business brand from the rest.
- Profiling your target customer as a way to gain a competitive advantage over your competitors.
- Adding a VIP touch to your employee and customer interactions.
- Insights and tidbits into how you can ensure a memorable and meaningful customer experience for all your clients.
- Delivering products or services that are unique to your business identity.
- Ways to invest in your clients, and how this increases the client retention rate.
- Stories that your clients are telling about you; and why they matter.
- Getting your customers to provide great testimonials and refer your services to friends and family.
Connect with Tammy
LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/in/wowtammy/
Website - https://www.wowtammy.com/
Amazon - https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08WS7X6X2
Science of CX
CX Connoisseur, Steve Pappas, shares his insights on how to turn your customers into loyal brand ambassadors.
Known for his relentless pursuit of all things 'customer', Steve knows how to help your business and create experiences that customers respond to.
Listen to Steve's insights. Learn to grow and accelerate your business.
Learn more: www.scienceofcx.com