Holistic Wealth Management and Building Client Trust with Klein Integrated Wealth Management feat. Ron Hoyle
- February 17th 2022
Thanks for joining us for another episode of the Beef. In conversation today is Ron Hoyle, with Klein Integrated Wealth Management. During today’s episode, you’ll hear Ron’s story of growing up in a small town and working in the military and the steel mill before starting his journey of entrepreneurship. Klein Integrated Wealth Management is made up of a team that’s not just in it for the money. We ask Ron what he’s motivated by and he tells us why he has a heart for those who are just starting out, before sharing with us that his business model is based on building relationships with his clients. Ron delves into his process with clients from the initial conversation all the way to how they tailor each service to the client’s specific needs. He focuses on a holistic service that goes beyond financial advice, and there are five ways to engage with his business, including full comprehensive, assets under management, insurance, tax, and advisory consultation. You’ll hear how to get involved and what to expect from that experience. We hope you join us to learn all this and more today!
Key Points From This Episode:
- Why the movie of Ron’s life would be a story about passion.
- What it was like growing up in a small town, struggling through school, working in the military and the steel mill, before becoming an entrepreneur and falling in love with people.
- How he transitioned into Klein Integrated Wealth Management.
- What the team at Klein Integrated Wealth Management is motivated by: helping people.
- Why Ron has a heart for those who are just starting out.
- How his business model is based on building relationships and he never pushes people into decisions.
- The affiliations with tax professionals and attorneys that he has and why he doesn’t take a cut.
- What he discusses with clients during an initial consultation to see if it’s a fit.
- How his services are tailored to each client’s unique needs.
- The most important thing to focus on: providing for your family should anything happen.
- Why Ron focuses on a holistic service where he is building relationships with his clients.
- The five ways to engage with them: full comprehensive, assets under management, insurance, tax, and advisory consultation.
- Why it’s better to be in a mediocre deal with good people than a great deal with bad people.
- What is so special about his team: they are committed to helping clients above all else.
- How he views his clients and his team as family.
- Why he calls the companies you’re involved with to explain the policies you have with them.
- What you can do to support Klein Integrated Wealth Management: call them on 281 370 0300 with all your questions and see if you are comfortable with their answers.
- How Beefy Marketing is partnering with them on their social media.
“We’re not doing this for the money. Nobody at Klein Integrated Wealth Management is in it for the money, but we’ve all got to pay our bills.” — Ron Hoyle [0:08:33]
“If an investment adviser tells you, ‘I’ll put you in what I’m in and I’ll watch your money like it’s my own.’ just leave, because they’re not going to watch it like it’s their own.” — Ron Hoyle [0:09:29]
“We really have a focus on building relationship and what I tell people across the table from me all the time is as long as we truly care about you and have the right results for you in your life and you care about us, there’s never going to be a pressured decision to make. ” — Ron Hoyle [0:12:32]
“I would rather be in a mediocre deal with good people, than a great deal with bad people.” — Ron Hoyle [0:26:03]
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Klein Integrated Wealth Management
Small Business Origins
Small businesses are the backbone of America and they help keep the spirit of Texas alive. As many as 50% will close their doors forever after just five years and we're here to change that. We know how tough it is to be an Entrepreneur these days, so we're giving small business owners a platform to share their story. Listen in as we share the personal and business stories of Entrepreneurs and companies around the nation. From "Mom and Pop" shops to multi-million dollar investors, we dive into where they came from and how they are making it today. New episodes are released every Thursday and links to our guests are always available in the show notes.
**The views expressed here are solely representative of those stating their opinions and does not necessarily reflect the views of John Kelley or Beefy Marketing. Small Business Origins invites guests to speak of their experience and offer personal opinions on a range of topics, none of which is censored or scripted. Nothing expressed in any episode should be taken as advice for any subject including financial decisions, medical decisions or life choices. Please consult an appropriate expert if you have questions regarding any topic discussed on Small Business Origins.**
Meet the Host
John is a Texas firefighter, entrepreneur and marketing advisor. As a business major, small business owner and marketing advisor for Beefy Marketing, he has become very familiar with the challenges entrepreneurs face every day. Bringing his humor and love for helping others to The Small Business Origins Podcast, he dives deep into what makes each business tick, helping bring useful information to other small business owners. Learning all about a business and putting them into the spotlight gives listeners a reason to visit each business featured and give them a try.