As the Coronavirus crisis continues, where do we see the work God is doing? In this episode, Nancy Guthrie, Rhiannon Blaauw Erskine, and Dr. Stetzer discuss:
- the idols this season is exposing
- unexpected ministry opportunities where God is working
- what she’s learned about God from helping couples navigate the emptiness of losing a child and how it can help us navigate Coronavirus
- how to trust God when we’re feeling empty
- the role of scripture in helping us navigate the crisis
Here are the links referenced in this episode:
- “Our Faith is Being Tested, and is on Display” (article in byFaith magazine)
- Biblical Theology Workshops for Women
- Teaches the Bible at her church, Cornerstone Presbyterian Church in Franklin, Tennessee,
- Speaks at conferences worldwide, and through numerous books and video series.
- She and her husband, David, are the cohosts of the GriefShare video series used in more than 12,000 churches nationwide
- They also host Respite Retreats for couples who have experienced the death of a child.
- Guthrie is also the host of Help Me Teach the Bible, a podcast of the Gospel Coalition.
- Her latest book, God Does His Best Work with Empty, releases from Tyndale House Publishers in September 2020