A lot of us are spending more time at home these days, which presents a great opportunity to get to know your neighbors and potentially make an impact for the gospel.
How do we best reach our neighbors? In this episode, Dave Runyon, author of The Art of Neighboring, helps us get to know our neighbors by:
- Having a map and a list
- Deploying people for ministry in their front yards
- Hosting ways for neighbors to connect
- Naturally loving our neighbors and building relationships
Referenced in this episode:
- Helps faith, business, and government leaders unite around common causes in the Denver metro area.
- Executive Director of CityUnite and as a consultant for businesses who have a desire to make a positive impact in their communities.
- Co-author The Art of Neighboring (Baker Books)
- Pastor for ten years at Foothills Community Church and The Next Level Church