Matt Mullenax, Co-Founder & CEO at Huron, understands how important it is to be there for your customers. Since Huron carries personal care and skin care merchandise as a subscription, it’s crucial for customers to have enough—but not too much—product on hand. One of the challenges of a subscription model is knowing when your customers will need to order more product. But if you know how to manage shipment timing well, they’ll always have the right amount. On this episode of Subscription Radio, Ben and Matt discuss ways to manage subscription timing, the importance of an authentic brand voice, and the pros and cons of using Amazon.
- Manage subscription timing
- Use survey data
- Foster long-term relationships
- Focus on your core values
- Let your brand evolve
- Take advantage of opportunities
- Make the most of your channels
- Humanize your brand
- Keep moving forward
- Check out Huron
- Connect with Matt Mullenax on LinkedIn or Twitter
- Check out Rodeo
- Connect with Ben Fisher on LinkedIn or Twitter
Ben Fisher & Joel Van Horn discuss the nuts & bolts of subscription commerce.