Are you feeling subscription fatigue? With the subscription world getting more competitive, it takes more for brands to stand out. Rather than focusing on making a quick buck, brands need to recognize the need to promote long-term loyalty. That starts with simple things, like not pissing off your customers by shipping without warning, and ends with innovative tactics like data-based reminders and gifting programs. Dean Bakes, Chief of Staff for co-op commerce, has a long history of promoting customer acquisition and tech efficiencies for early-stage brands. He joined us on Subscription Radio to share his thoughts on transparency, customization, scaling, and more.
- Focus on reducing friction
- Customer loyalty and subscriptions go hand-in-hand
- Make smart decisions as you scale
- Bright ideas for subscription innovation
- Check out co-op commerce
- Connect with Dean Bakes on LinkedIn or Twitter
- Check out 1-Click Pony
- Connect with Ben Fisher on LinkedIn or Twitter
- Connect with Joel Van Horn on LinkedIn or Twitter
Ben Fisher & Joel Van Horn discuss the nuts & bolts of subscription commerce.