Subscriptions may be the future. But that doesn’t mean they’re perfect for every brand. Some products and services lend themselves to subscriptions more easily than others, period. Other times, it’s simply in the approach. For example, is the delivery cadence appropriate? Is the customer ending up with too much or too little? Is an on-demand option possible? We don’t have all the answers, but we explored those questions and more in this episode.
- The issue of subscription replenishment
- The concept of “just in time” subscriptions
- The advantage of large brands
- Subscriptions as outsourcing
- Digging into the customer experience
- Check out 1-Click Pony
- Explore Grove
- Explore Clockwork Nutrition
- Explore Daily Harvest
- Explore Motion
- Connect with Ben Fisher on LinkedIn or Twitter
- Connect with Joel Van Horn on LinkedIn or Twitter
Ben Fisher & Joel Van Horn discuss the nuts & bolts of subscription commerce.