Matthew Holman, Head of Growth at QPilot, believes communication is the key to keeping subscribers long term. Most people don’t cancel their subscriptions because of the product itself. They cancel their subscriptions because they aren’t getting the right amount of product at the right time and in the right way. But if sellers listen to their customers’ needs and adjust their subscription packages accordingly, they’ll be able to keep their subscribers happy for longer. On this episode of Subscription Radio, Ben and Matthew discuss the importance of getting feedback from your customers, what you can learn from friction points, and how sellers can best meet the changing demands of their user base.
- Meet changing demands
- Know your limitations
- Monitor your delivery outcomes
- Regulate your subscriptions
- Communicate with the customer
- Listen to your customers
- Give reminders
- Take a step back
- Learn from friction points
- Find opportunities to upsell
- Check out QPilot
- Connect with Matthew Holman on LinkedIn
- Check out Rodeo
- Connect with Ben Fisher on LinkedIn or Twitter
Ben Fisher & Joel Van Horn discuss the nuts & bolts of subscription commerce.