Matt Bahr, founder and CEO of Fairing, understands the importance of attribution. This is why he chose to focus his company Fairing, formerly EnquireLabs, on collecting data to help companies understand the attribution of their customers. The goal at Fairing is to bring speed and scale to survey data in an effort to help solve the issue of attribution. The company helps its clients design surveys that help them determine who their customers are, where they came from, and what will keep them coming back. On this episode of Subscription Radio, Ben and Matt discuss the importance of customer surveys, what questions to ask, and how to use those answers to your competitive advantage.
- How Fairing helps solve attribution
- Get a competitive advantage
- Increase completion rate
- Let people classify themselves
- Find out where customers are coming from
- Create surveys with ease
- Let people come back to the questions
- Build a profile over time
- Understand your customers’ motivations
- Ask more than one question
- Check out Fairing
- Connect with Matt Bahr on LinkedIn or Twitter
- Check out Rodeo
- Connect with Ben Fisher on LinkedIn or Twitter
Ben Fisher & Joel Van Horn discuss the nuts & bolts of subscription commerce.