High-growth DTC brands encounter roadblocks and questions on a regular basis. That’s because technology is often moving quickly, but different platforms and DTC support systems don’t always talk to one another. Patrick Johnson is an engineer with a background working for Red Antler and the CEO of Progress Labs. His work has attracted clients like Huas, Soma Water, Andie Swim, and many more. He’s found that the key to navigating the DTC landscape lies in educating clients on their options, so that they can make choices that will empower their brand in both the short term and the long haul.
- Differentiate on more than price
- The caveats of going headless
- The role of pre-optimization
- Engineers should educate and guide brands
- Care about more than conversions
Ben Fisher & Joel Van Horn discuss the nuts & bolts of subscription commerce.