William Hicks, co-founder and president of Magic Mind, knows the value of turning one-time customers into monthly subscribers. The more subscribers your company has, the better your retention rates will be. But getting customers to commit to a subscription requires strategic action. You have to prove to your customers that a subscription is worth the commitment. On this episode of Subscription Radio, Ben and William talk through strengthening your subscription model, how to get customers to agree to a subscription, and why you shouldn’t look for a silver bullet.
- Invest in positive changes
- Pay attention to your model
- Focus on subscription
- Give your customers a guarantee
- Listen to your customers’ needs
- Don’t underestimate operational complexity
- Demonstrate success
- Utilize your financing
- Give customers an out
- Don’t look for a silver bullet
- Check out Magic Mind
- Connect with William Hicks on LinkedIn
- Check out Rodeo
- Connect with Ben Fisher on LinkedIn or Twitter
Ben Fisher & Joel Van Horn discuss the nuts & bolts of subscription commerce.