Technically PVP Show Notes
Episode 118 - MM Hunters 9.0
12:33 - Need-Greed-Pass
- Honour cap increased 2.) Two items from vault 3.) Conquest cap increased
19:56 - Upcoming WoW PVP Events
- Dalaran Gaming hosts 5v5 1v1 duels. So teams of 5 that 1v1 duel (pokemon style). Keep an eye out - https://twitter.com/dalaran_arogue
- Flark 3v3 Tournaments will continue on the weekends!
- Race to World First - Castle Nathria starts Nov 15th!
- Raider.io will be live blogging global coverage
- OTK will be be having a roundtable and coverage - https://twitter.com/OTKnetwork/status/1334608257533538310?s=20
- BDGG will be live streaming their event - https://twitter.com/bigdumbgaming/status/1330593139078295552?s=20
- Complexity-Limit will be live streaming there event - https://twitter.com/LimitGuild/status/1336022731440197637?s=20
- Skyline will be streaming as well on DouYuTV - https://twitter.com/nasdalolx/status/1335636249101574144?s=20
- Echo will be streaming on Twitch - https://twitter.com/EchoGuild/status/1336369956833865730?s=20
- Pieces will be streaming - https://twitter.com/PiecesGuild/status/1336371415646343171?s=20
- Method will be ready. Announcements tomorrow https://twitter.com/Method/status/1336319675265904640?s=20
23:17 - Subject of Analysis
Today we will discuss marksmanship hunters.
1:27:38 - WOW PVP NEWS
- Ready Raider’s Gulch Classic NA Finals happened 28-29 Nov. Congratulations to Vampire Clan for winning the tournament (the only lost 1 map)!
- Flark’s Synergy Tournaments have continued!
- 1st Shadowland Tournament 30 Nov - Congrats to Worsesham, Supatease, and Griffski for taking that one! - https://challonge.com/ajj3e00x
- Congrats to Blitzsama, Dragonskings, and Broguymcdude for winning the 6 Dec Tournament with a very strong DH/Warrior combo! - https://challonge.com/cjuhf07m
- Hotfixes - https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/news/23580183/hotfixes-december-4-2020
- Team 2 has been busy fixing a large number of bugs with quests, items and ability interactions in the game
- PvP trinkets should no longer break stuns that weren't breakable with conventional stun breaks (e.g. Ice Block)
- WW monks can now cancel Storm, Earth and Fire
- BG Objectives now give credit for PVP weekly quests
- PVP WQs now count for associated zone’s defense Callings
- DH’s can now dodge/parry while casting The Hunt
- PVP nerfs announced yesterday too - Hunter’s aimed shot and double tap nerf’d, Kyrian abilities for Paladins nerfed plus final reckoning, and Rogue’s Kyrian ability nerfed.
- Season 1 starts today! - https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/news/23557932/shadowlands-castle-nathria-and-season-1-goes-live-december-8
- PVP gearing was also a recent topic. https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/pvp-rewards-and-item-levels/761970?u=gerissar-cenarion-circle
- Conquest gear starts at ilvl 200, upgradeable as you attain the required CR (no discussion of renown), and weekly CP cap is 550.
- Also, this first week, the great vault ilvl is capped (203 for M+10 and 220 for pvp, aka rival rank 4). Gear will be uncapped in the following weeks. https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/the-first-week-of-shadowlands-season-1/761552?u=gerissar-cenarion-circle
- Also, the achievement required to buy Conquest weapons was removed, lowering the time frame from 10 weeks to earn the 5000 point ‘cheeve + enough points to buy, to around 4 weeks to earn enough points to buy.
Technically - https://twitter.com/Technically_PvP
Andallyn - https://twitter.com/MethodAndallyn
Technically PVP is a podcast about player versus player content in the game World of Warcraft. We delve into various aspects of PvP, analyzing them to learn how to be better at PvP. Gerissar, is a PvP Novice and host of the show. He is joined by Andallyn, a 2k+ PVP'r. They usually have guests from the community to discuss various topics so, you, the listener can possibly learn something new.
Come watch or listen to their discussion, and laugh along as they analyze this game we enjoy!