In this episode, Morgan and I discuss the truth about how trying the spiritual journey and doing the spiritual work can be.
Morgan Garza is an author, teacher, entrepreneur, and community leader. She is an embodiment of the divine feminine here to empower others to become their own guru by stepping out of the darkness of fear and into the light of activated awareness. Her first book Soul Magic: Ancient Wisdom for Modern Mystics (Macmillan) is now available for pre-order, shipping August 2020.
In this episode, we discuss:
· What her life looked like prior to her spiritual journey and the incident that caused her spiritual awakening.
· The realizations she came to about herself and the way she had been living.
· How it can seem easier to stay spiritually asleep than to do the spiritual work.
· The importance of the contraction within the spiritual journey; it’s not all about expansion.
· The importance of understanding where you are giving your power
· How she started paying attention to the no’s and yess’s so she could find the life that was right for her.
· How to distinguish between fear and intuition.
· The power of doing nothing.
· What shadow work is and how to do it.
· How there is no fast track to healing.
· And her upcoming book that looks at the ancient traditions and history behind our modern spiritual practices.
You can find and follow Morgan here:
Buy her book - Soul Magic: Ancient Wisdom for Modern Mystics
If you like these more spiritual episodes, definitely check out:
Ep. 19 Modern Spirituality & Connecting with Our Intuition with Nikki Novo
Ep. 38 Understanding & Addressing Our Holistic Self with Dr. Erica Matluck
Ep. 39 Yogic Principles for Life & A Pandemic with Ashton August
Ep. 44 Death, God, Religion, and Mysticism with Reverend Peter Panagore
Ep. 48 Embracing the Real Rebel within You with Katie Buemann
EP. 40 Listening to Life and the Keys in Your Genes with Paul Kuhn
SHOP CLEAN products with DISCOUNTS in my SHOP!
Please SUBSCRIBE, SHARE, RATE, and REVIEW the podcast!
Find my book – I Gave Up Men for Lent, the story of a jaded, hopelessly romantic, health-conscious party girl’s search for meaning – on Amazon, Kindle, and Audible.
And for everything else you want to know about me, visit my website at www.kaciemain.com
Some links are Affiliate links.
The Better You with Kacie Main
I’m Kacie Main – a jaded, hopelessly romantic, health-conscious, party girl searching for meaning, and my mission is simple – to make life better.
For myself… and for YOU!
I believe real change always comes from within, and The Better You Podcast was born to discover hidden parts of ourselves and our stories… a safe place where we have real, honest conversations with people from all walks of life to help better understand ourselves so we can become better versions of ourselves.
So come along on this journey of discovery with me and make each day – which is full of possibility and promise – start with a better you.