#CDW21 kicks off with a live discussion among our top-notch contributors and Program Committee members, and you're all invited!
Join us as we have a sneak peek through the CDW21 program, and discuss the Connected Data landscape.
The CDW21 Program Committee members will go through the 50+ sessions and 70+ speakers, and talk about:
- The Connected Data landscape
- Knowledge Graphs
- Graph Databases
- Graph Analytics
- Graph Data Science &
- Semantic Technology
- Topics, speakers and talks that piqued our interest
- Our own work in the domain and how it cross-cuts #CDW21
- Community chat and Ask Me Anything
- More in-depth topics as time permits:
- Hiring a team for building knowledge graphs: required roles and skills, what can be taught?
- I want a knowledge graph! What next? The process of starting to build a knowledge graph for an organisation: assessment of need, use cases, support needed from management etc.
- Triple Store vs Labelled Property Graphs: It's not either-or, it's both and more!
With an all-star Program Committee and lineup, this will be a tour de force in Connected Data.
The Connected Data Podcast | CDL
Welcome to the Connected Data Podcast, powered by Connected Data World, the leading conference for those who use the relationships, meaning and context in Data to achieve great things
Stay tuned and dive into our diverse content. Learn & share!
The CDW Team