Date: March 1, 2022
Name of show: Hilton Head Island
Episode title and number: Episode 72
Brieft summary of show: Hilton Head is not your typical beach vacation. The area is relaxing by design. The area is devoid of high rise condos and is covered in bike paths. Relaxation here is by design. HHI, offers one of the highest rates of repeat visitors. Meaning if you visit once, there’s a good chance you’re coming back again. Nature is the star here.
· Brief history of HHI
· What is the lowcountry?
· Water activities on the island
· Hilton Head’s best kept secret
· Restaurants on the island
List of resources mentioned in episode, suggested reading and social media handles:
Calls to action:
· We want to hear from you, the listener! Send us an audio message on what you’d like to hear on the show, what you like, what you’d like us to do better…anything! And we might just put your question or comment on the show! www.podinbox/thefamilyvacationer
· Facebook: @thefamilyvacationerpodcast
· Instagram: @thefamilyvacationer
· Podcast link: https://pod.co/the-family-vacationer/hilton-head-island
The Family Vacationer
A podcast dedicated to families that travel. So many of our memories come from time spent with our family. We want to help you make the most of your family vacations. We do that by covering travel destinations, travel apps, and gadgets, and talk to travel experts for ways to make family travel less stressful. Who doesn't want that?
Meet the Hosts
Growing up, Rob Jones mainly traveled to Florida for vacation. Those family trips to Orlando and the Gulf Coast are cherished memories that influence him to this day. His entire professional career has involved travel. From working in the music business to event marketing, Rob has traveled to 46 states and five countries. Rob has been married to his wife, Traci, for 16 years and they love to travel with their three children: Ruthie, Nash, and Chase.
Dr. Danny Evans is a 23-year veteran language teacher and world traveler. He has been traveling the world since the age of 16 and loves studying language and culture, but most of all, Danny loves making memories with his family. He has been married for 28 years and has two daughters, Gracie and Zoe.