Name of show: New Orleans
Episode title and number:
We would love to hear from you!! Leave us an audio message and we might just play your comment or question on the air. Record it at podinbox.com/thefamilyvacationer
Brief summary of the show: New Orleans is well known as a place adults can have a good time. What’s lesser-known is how much of a family travel destination can be. Special Guest, Kelly Shuler talks us through all of the family-friendly options in this wonderful, unique town.
· New Orleans as a family travel destination: National World War II museum, Audubon Zoo and Aquarium, Street Cars, Kids museum, and more
· Port New Orleans: Carnival and Disney Cruises port here
· New Orleans Neighborhoods
· Mardi Gras
· Chimene Grant Saloy from Audubon Zoo and Aquarium
· New Orleans Festivals
· Places to eat in New Orleans (Do NOT miss this part)
List of resources mentioned in episode, suggested reading and social media handles:
Calls to action:
· Facebook: @thefamilyvacationerpodcast Instagram: @thefamilyvacationer
The Family Vacationer
A podcast dedicated to families that travel. So many of our memories come from time spent with our family. We want to help you make the most of your family vacations. We do that by covering travel destinations, travel apps, and gadgets, and talk to travel experts for ways to make family travel less stressful. Who doesn't want that?