Lots of guys LOVE football, and for good reason.
Sports can bring out the best in us. They also give us a reason to get together and celebrate. And they can teach us a lot about ourselves.
Pratik Patel worked as a performance nutrition/assistant strength and conditioning coach for the NFL. He made sure his players were in the best shape so they could perform their best on the field. It was a high-stress, fast-paced career with clients who needed every advantage they could get.
Now, Pratik brings that insight to guys just like you. In this week's podcast, he reveals:
- What it's like to leave a franchise and start your own business
- How to build relationships with clients in a high-speed environment
- The untold truth about most players in professional sports
- The pros and cons of social media and its impact on professional sports
- Why winning isn't always the most important part of the game
- How technology is impaction the coaching world
- Why NOW is the best time to start your own business
- How to overcome self-dought when stepping out on your own
- What impact politics and health might have on professional sports in the future
- And a lot more
The Male Entrepreneur Podcast with Purdeep Sangha
Not another sales and marketing podcast... Male Entrepreneur is for men seeking more than just financial success in life.
Why are you doing what you do? What's the payoff for all your hard work? What kind of legacy will you leave behind?
Build a healthy business. Live a good life. Make a positive impact on the world. That's what being a Male Entrepreneur is all about.