Iron sharpens iron, the old saying goes. Sometimes your greatest inspiration can come from within your family. That's what this week's episode is all about.
Purdeep's younger brother comes on the show do discuss their childhood. You'll hear what it was like for the two of them growing up, and how they both inspired each other to be the best versions of themselves.
You'll also hear:
- How sibling rivalries bring out the best in both parties.
- Why younger brothers are often more ambitious than firstborn sons
- How to get the most out of every day, before most people even wake up
- The pros and cons of "Participation Trophies"
- Why guys are naturally competitive
- The benefits of fistfights when you're younger
- Why mixing business with family isn't always a bad idea
- The pros and cons of growing a beard
- How to find brotherhood, even if you're an only child
- And a lot more
If you have a brother, this episode is a must-listen.
The Male Entrepreneur Podcast with Purdeep Sangha
Not another sales and marketing podcast... Male Entrepreneur is for men seeking more than just financial success in life.
Why are you doing what you do? What's the payoff for all your hard work? What kind of legacy will you leave behind?
Build a healthy business. Live a good life. Make a positive impact on the world. That's what being a Male Entrepreneur is all about.