This week on The Real Bottom Line I interview Business Consultant Anthea Mumby – Founder of Dream Team Consulting
We cover a lot of ground including
- What it is like to work in a business as the daughter of the owner
- The importance of using an expert when doing complex transactions
- Preparing for business succession and
- How to decide when it is time to sell and transition out of the business
- The importance of working with a coach
- The importance of having a customized business vision
- How to deal with business squirrels.
The Real Bottom Line
The Podcast For Ambitious Entrepreneurs Serious About Growing Their Business
The building or running of a business is not for the weak of heart. I work with business owners of all different stages of the Entrepreneurship journey and am continually inspired by their ideas, perseverance, and true grit. Join us for lessons of inspiration, motivation, and hard knocks. And learn about some pretty amazing businesses and entrepreneurs along the way.