In this podversation, I talk with Dr. Rebecca Newton, organisational psychologist and executive coach and author of Authentic Gravitas - Who Stands Out and Why.
- her career journey and how she got to where she is now
- how she uses the strengths approach
- her recent activities in the world of gravitas, its importance in leadership development and how to get it
- the biggest challenges faced by people trying to develop gravitas
- authenticity and its role in self awareness well being
- How she dealt with strengths in overdrive
- female empowerment, and
- her recent collaborations with Brene Brown at LSE
You can find out more about Rebecca on her LinkedIn profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/dr-rebecca-newton-b3b29220/
Her website, Coach Adviser: https://coachadviser.com/
Her book is available on Amazon: https://amzn.to/3x7FodO
[email protected] with The Strengths Guy!
Deep dive into strengths-based psychologist Dr Paul Brewerton's mind for insights on human behaviour in the world of work, helping you get the most from work and from life, every day. A series of weekly podcasts to help you transform your understanding of individuals and how to help them reach their best performance.