In this podversation, I talk with Dr. Rebecca Newton, organisational psychologist and executive coach and author of Authentic Gravitas - Who Stands Out and Why.
- her career journey and how she got to where she is now
- how she uses the strengths approach
- her recent activities in the world of gravitas, its importance in leadership development and how to get it
- the biggest challenges faced by people trying to develop gravitas
- authenticity and its role in self awareness well being
- How she dealt with strengths in overdrive
- female empowerment, and
- her recent collaborations with Brene Brown at LSE
You can find out more about Rebecca on her LinkedIn profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/dr-rebecca-newton-b3b29220/
Her website, Coach Adviser: https://coachadviser.com/
Her book is available on Amazon: https://amzn.to/3x7FodO
The Strengths Guy
https://www.strengthscope.com/blog/ A series of real talk weekly podcasts covering topics to inspire, educate and well, maybe even transform. Occupational psychologist Dr Paul Brewerton takes you inside some of the stuff that can help you get the most from work and from life, every day. Get ready.