In this episode, I discuss:
- Positive psychology and its attraction of criticism
- Research findings
- Links to ‘happiness’ and ‘toxic positivity’
- The risks of Western-centrism
- Links to religion, ethics and evangelism
- The value of positive psychology?
The Strengths Guy
https://www.strengthscope.com/blog/ A series of real talk weekly podcasts covering topics to inspire, educate and well, maybe even transform. Occupational psychologist Dr Paul Brewerton takes you inside some of the stuff that can help you get the most from work and from life, every day. Get ready.