Last time, part 1 introduced the topic of career wellbeing and took you through the first 3 of the 7 elements:
- Your career progression
- your relationships at work
- your relationship with the organisation
(If you missed it, you can catch up here: https://www.strengthscope.com/improve-your-career-wellbeing-part-1/)
Part 2 of our ‘improve your career wellbeing’ series looks at the final 4 elements that will help put your career on the soundest footing. They are:
- maximising your work performance
- finding your sense of purpose
- using the 70:20:10 model to develop your strengths and
- developing the right work-life blend
So, firstly, ask yourself this: do you actually like what you do each day?
The Strengths Guy
https://www.strengthscope.com/blog/ A series of real talk weekly podcasts covering topics to inspire, educate and well, maybe even transform. Occupational psychologist Dr Paul Brewerton takes you inside some of the stuff that can help you get the most from work and from life, every day. Get ready.