Aaron and Frank discuss the value of having multiple income streams for financial independence. This is similar to having a diversified stock portfolio to distribute your risk across multiple sectors of the economy. Entrepreneurs can diversify their business with multiple businesses, or simply by having clients across multiple sectors of the economy.
You will learn a few ways that we have diversified our own income streams. Additionally, we talk about some ideas you could implement if you have a full-time job already or if you own a business.
Welcome to Triangle Financial Independence Group. We work to develop relevant and accessible financial education for all.
Our Guiding Principles
- Creating reliable financial education for all.
- Researching effective resources for our members’ financial independence and developing new techniques and tools when none exist already.
- Building a community of positive social and professional engagement interested in collaboration over competition.
- Making our information accessible through the use of inclusive language and basic mathematics.
- We refer our members only to outside resources we trust and use ourselves.
- When it comes to our advice we aim to keep it simple but make it significant.