Hello! Welcome back to #TRYEVERYTHING! Sorry for the brief absence lately, it has been a hectic couple of months trying to adapt and adjust to life under the new conditions brought on by COVID-19 and the Circuit Breaker in Singapore. In this episode, I invite our producer, Danny, for a mid-season update regarding the podcast, what life has been like under these uncertain times, and what to expect post circuit breaker.
Highlights of the episode include:
· Lauren and Danny share what life has been like during the Circuit Breaker [1:47]
· How the Circuit Breaker situation changes the meaning of #TRYEVERYTHING, and some of the new things that Lauren and Danny have tried in this period [9:07]
· What’s different in a Work From Home environment [12:57]
· Lauren shares her experience “singing from the balcony” [16:24]
· How the COVID-19 situation shows the unpredictability of life, and why it is important to adapt [19:33]
· Lauren and Danny share and compare their experience during the SARS epidemic versus COVID-19 [21:43]
· Lauren and Danny talk about their plans post Circuit-Breaker [27:56]
· Updates about the podcast and the remainder of the season [32:00]
Connect with us!
Host: Lauren Ong
Guest: Danny Koordi
If you would like to share your story on this show do reach out and send an e-mail to [email protected]
Are you feeling stuck in your life? Lost and unsure of what to do? What do you do when you career stalls, your graduation plans crumble, or when you are in a quarter-life crisis? Well, you #TRYEVERYTHING!
Hosted by Lauren Ong, #TRYEVERYTHING is a show that shares the stories of those who've tried, and what they've found on their journeys to success. Through their winding tales of hardships, struggles, and failures, expect to come away with invaluable life lessons, career tips, and advice from Singapore's hidden mentors.
Let us help you find your path, if only you are willing to try!