Are you ready to get into the flow? Join us as author, coach, and (re)positioning expert Christine Clifton and I explore how to keep your inner fire burning so you don't burn out. Listen in as we cover:
- How to achieve work/life balance
- How to focus on what you CAN control
- Changing your definition of what work is to eliminate stress
- Working with and managing chronic illness for 22 years
- Shifting and evolving when you feel like your body has betrayed you
- The results of her year of pleasure
- Shifting structures and frameworks to support you
Check out the show notes at https://www.unshakablebeing.com/
The Unshakable Being podcast explores how to reduce stress, build resilience, and unlock the vitality in your life, body, and business (or career) through the lens of being the real—not the conditioned—you.
We do that by diving deep into the genius of experts and letting curiosity run wild to discover the inspiration and practical tools (both everyday and spiritual) you can use today to become unshakable, so that you are calm, powerful, and confident—no matter what.
This podcast is for you: you help, guide, or lead others; you require purpose and meaning in your life and work; you seek a soul enlivening life; you desire a spiritual component to help you with your real work in the world; and you love REAL results.
Brought to you by Dr. Heather Clark, PharmD, a residency trained pharmacist in practice for over 20 years who has found her purpose as a powerful, soulful energy guide, coach, speaker, and stress & burnout expert. Dr. Clark is committed to leading leaders on their journey from stress to bliss.