Erin is the founder of The Dig. In this interview you’ll learn about how to be more authentic in your conversations at work and at home.
Highlights from the episode:
- Our operating systems have a team captain.
- Understanding why we are here.
- How she started helping people understand their operating systems.
- Helping people feel seen.
- The difference between an operating system and personal values.
- Understanding how we relate to each other at work.
- How we navigate our shadows.
- Digging into your truth.
- How we can begin to see how our stories can hold us back.
- Honor when we feel violated.
- Building inner compassion.
- Creating a grounding question.
- Getting to the core of the truth.
- Remembering versus creating.
- Peeling away layers to get to the truth.
- Not getting sucked into a situation so it drags you down.
- Dealing with a loss of her brother.
- Finding opportunities in our struggles.
- Understanding what pushes and pulls us in our lives.
- Infinite amount of mental doorways to open, which ones to open and walk through.
- Head - Facts we deal with.
- Heart - How you feel.
- Core - Desires. What do you want?
- Do you want to your authentic self to be seen or do you want to only show people this creation of yourself?
- Blocking off weeks into sections.
- Favorite podcast - We can do hard things with Glennen Doyle
- Favorite Speaker - Ash Beckham “Coming out of your closet”
- Favorite Book - The Dynamic Laws of Prosperity (Amazon Link)
And as always if you have any questions or want to submit a guest for the podcast that you think would be amazing just reach out on Dig to Fly and I’ll do my best to get them on.
Dig to Fly
Learn the craft of peeling away your armor so you can do work that you love.
Karl Staib interviews passionate people, so you can unlock your life's work and make a bigger impact in the world. In these interviews you'll learn how to grow your business and career, so you can help more people around the things that you truly care about.
It can start with a side hustle and expand into a business or it can be a passion project that helps people. As long as you are doing things that excite you and helps you grow, that's what matters. We dig deep to understand what stories we are telling ourself, learn from them and find the opportunities that were hidden from us because we haven't taken the time to process and calibrate our direction.