Erin is the founder of The Dig. In this interview you’ll learn about how to be more authentic in your conversations at work and at home.
Highlights from the episode:
- Our operating systems have a team captain.
- Understanding why we are here.
- How she started helping people understand their operating systems.
- Helping people feel seen.
- The difference between an operating system and personal values.
- Understanding how we relate to each other at work.
- How we navigate our shadows.
- Digging into your truth.
- How we can begin to see how our stories can hold us back.
- Honor when we feel violated.
- Building inner compassion.
- Creating a grounding question.
- Getting to the core of the truth.
- Remembering versus creating.
- Peeling away layers to get to the truth.
- Not getting sucked into a situation so it drags you down.
- Dealing with a loss of her brother.
- Finding opportunities in our struggles.
- Understanding what pushes and pulls us in our lives.
- Infinite amount of mental doorways to open, which ones to open and walk through.
- Head - Facts we deal with.
- Heart - How you feel.
- Core - Desires. What do you want?
- Do you want to your authentic self to be seen or do you want to only show people this creation of yourself?
- Blocking off weeks into sections.
- Favorite podcast - We can do hard things with Glennen Doyle
- Favorite Speaker - Ash Beckham “Coming out of your closet”
- Favorite Book - The Dynamic Laws of Prosperity (Amazon Link)
And as always if you have any questions or want to submit a guest for the podcast that you think would be amazing just reach out on Dig to Fly and I’ll do my best to get them on.
Dig to Fly
Professional makes 35,000 choices every single day. In 90 years that over 1,022,000,000 choices in a life time. The better you get at putting systems in place to help you make better decisions the more you will get out of your career and life.
A quality decision is one that is executed well because your choice is aligned with your purpose. We must have processes that help us remember to focus on the essential work that is making the biggest impact. We often fall back into bad habits and lose sight of our focus.
I interview experts in their field so you can learn and apply their mental models to your career. These tips will help you make billion dollar decisions.
Hi, I'm Karl Staib. The creator of the Dig to Fly method and author of Bring Gratitude. I struggled for years with making quality decisions because I didn't have a system in place. Once I developed routines that worked for my personality type that's when my career took off.
I hope you enjoy the podcast and if you have any questions just reach out at DigtoFly.com.