Tim shares his stories about:
- His college playing days at the University of Georgia and some of the great talent he played with and against in the SEC.
- Being successful playing in the Georgia Open and winning the Southern Open in Columbus, Goergia, but struggling with expectation in The Masers.
- His 1990 season when he finished T5 in the US Open, T12 in the Open Championship, and T8 at the PGA Championship.
Ian Baker-Finch shared his memories from:
- His 1991 Open Championship
- The year he spent with the Claret Jug
- His early 90's success at Augusta National
- What that first drive up Magnolia Lane was like
- Learning to play reading Jack Nicklaus' book Golf My Way, then later getting to play with Jack on Tour.
- The two times he's been hit with a golf ball while broadcasting
- What to expect this week at the FedEx WGC Tournament.