Lauren Kress aka 'The Business Scientist', joins the PR Warrior Trevor Young to discuss what it takes to build a memorable market-leading personal brand in the B2B space.
This is a broad-ranging conversation that touches on topics such as:
- self-confidence and the various roadblocks involved in putting oneself "out there"
- understanding what you want to be known for
- the importance of publishing original content that does justice to your personal brand
- why LinkedIn is a critical platform for aspiring B2B leaders (and let's not forget the role that Twitter can play also)
- leaving the employ of a well-known brand (but continuing to make that business part of your personal brand identity)
- batch-production of content: getting knowledge and expertise out of your head to share with the marketplace
- utility content vs leadership content
- which media formats should you concentrate on?
- getting some early wins on the marketing board and building from there
Lots of bases covered folks!
If you operate in the business-to-business space (or even if you're don't) - and you're keen to build a market-leading personal brand, then you won't want to miss this episode.
CONNECT WITH LAUREN:
Reputation Revolution | the professional personal branding show
Reputation Revolution is the professional personal branding show for experts, entrepreneurs and emerging thought leaders.
Hosted by the PR Warrior, Trevor Young, the show focuses on helping credible individuals to build visibility, influence and trust in the marketplace, and in doing so, position themselves to take advantage of today's 'reputation economy'.
Reputation Revolution covers the four core pillars of building a successful and respected professional personal brand:
- ESTABLISH your voice
- ENHANCE the credibility of that voice
- EXTEND the reach of your voice
- EXTRACT value from the profile and reputation you build in the marketplace