Lauren Kress aka 'The Business Scientist', joins the PR Warrior Trevor Young to discuss what it takes to build a memorable market-leading personal brand in the B2B space.
This is a broad-ranging conversation that touches on topics such as:
- self-confidence and the various roadblocks involved in putting oneself "out there"
- understanding what you want to be known for
- the importance of publishing original content that does justice to your personal brand
- why LinkedIn is a critical platform for aspiring B2B leaders (and let's not forget the role that Twitter can play also)
- leaving the employ of a well-known brand (but continuing to make that business part of your personal brand identity)
- batch-production of content: getting knowledge and expertise out of your head to share with the marketplace
- utility content vs leadership content
- which media formats should you concentrate on?
- getting some early wins on the marketing board and building from there
Lots of bases covered folks!
If you operate in the business-to-business space (or even if you're don't) - and you're keen to build a market-leading personal brand, then you won't want to miss this episode.
CONNECT WITH LAUREN:
Reputation Revolution | the Influence & IMPACT podcast
The PR Warrior Trevor Young helps entrepreneurs, leaders and experts build visibility, influence and trust in today's 'reputation economy'.