Hillary Weiss is a New York-based creative director & messaging strategist who helps her clients develop big ideas that stomp off the screen.
In this high-energy chat with Trevor Young, Hillary introduces a concept she calls the ’statement piece’ brand - an antidote to the “sea of sameness on the internet”.
Hillary works with business leaders and creative entrepreneurs to develop their unique statement piece - "that idea, that concept, that point of view that makes leaders and experts radically different to their perfect people and does the talking for them”.
In this interview, Hillary:
- stresses the importance of having a clear message and a point of view
- explains that good branding is getting you in front of those people who need your message and are going to resonate with it
- unpacks her brand and how she has managed to come up with an idea that she can share verbally, visually and viscerally
Fonts, colours, conversations and experiences all crack a mention!
If you’re ready to 'crush the copycat culture’ on the internet, you’ll find this episode fascinating!
Check out Hillary’s website (and while you’re there, grab your FREE Statement Piece Framework).
Connect with Hillary on social media:
Reputation Revolution | the professional personal branding show
The PR Warrior Trevor Young helps entrepreneurs and leaders build visibility, influence and trust in today's 'reputation economy'.
REPUTATION REVOLUTION covers the four core pillars of building a successful and respected professional personal brand:
- ESTABLISH your voice
- ENHANCE the credibility of that voice
- EXTEND the reach of your voice
- EXTRACT value from the profile and reputation you build in the marketplace