In this episode of Reputation Revolution, Trevor Young talks to Yishan Chan, an emerging leader in the world of finance, about personal branding within a corporate environment.
Yishan currently works in Change and Communications for one of the big 4 banks in Australia, and was recently named a finalist in the Rising Star category of the Women in Banking and Finance Awards 2020.
She also hosts a podcast called Build Your Talent Stack, where she shares stories about creative ways to learn, network and own your career.
Yishan and Trevor cover a range of topics, including:
- Yishan's brand beginnings as an early influencer
- How she balances her internet presence to align her personal brand with her corporate career
- Standing out for what you stand for, not for the last thing you did
- How she collaborates with her organisation when creating content
If you operate within the four walls of a corporation but are still interested in personal branding, you will find this episode motivating and inspiring on many levels.
CONNECT WITH YISHAN:
Reputation Revolution | the Influence & IMPACT podcast
The PR Warrior Trevor Young helps entrepreneurs and leaders build visibility, influence and trust in today's 'reputation economy'.
REPUTATION REVOLUTION covers the four core pillars of building a successful and respected professional personal brand:
- ESTABLISH your voice
- ENHANCE the credibility of that voice
- EXTEND the reach of your voice
- EXTRACT value from the profile and reputation you build in the marketplace