In this episode of Reputation Revolution, Trevor Young talks to Yishan Chan, an emerging leader in the world of finance, about personal branding within a corporate environment.
Yishan currently works in Change and Communications for one of the big 4 banks in Australia, and was recently named a finalist in the Rising Star category of the Women in Banking and Finance Awards 2020.
She also hosts a podcast called Build Your Talent Stack, where she shares stories about creative ways to learn, network and own your career.
Yishan and Trevor cover a range of topics, including:
- Yishan's brand beginnings as an early influencer
- How she balances her internet presence to align her personal brand with her corporate career
- Standing out for what you stand for, not for the last thing you did
- How she collaborates with her organisation when creating content
If you operate within the four walls of a corporation but are still interested in personal branding, you will find this episode motivating and inspiring on many levels.
CONNECT WITH YISHAN:
Reputation Revolution | the professional personal branding show
The PR Warrior Trevor Young helps entrepreneurs and leaders build visibility, influence and trust in today's 'reputation economy'.
REPUTATION REVOLUTION covers the four core pillars of building a successful and respected professional personal brand:
- ESTABLISH your voice
- ENHANCE the credibility of that voice
- EXTEND the reach of your voice
- EXTRACT value from the profile and reputation you build in the marketplace