Mitch Jackson is a California trial lawyer - aka The Streaming lawyer - who puts the social into social media.
He's on a multitude of channels, including TikTok; 'in-the-moment' live-streaming is his jam!
The bits not to be missed in this episode:
- The importance of personal relationships in building a presence on social media
- Creative and efficient ways to create content that resonates when you're a busy professional
- How a sixty-three year old lawyer uses TikTok, and what's involved in doing the 'digital dance'
- Putting customer/client needs first
- Walking the line between being social while remaining professional
- Understanding that what you're doing on social is just the beginning
"Digital platforms will come and go, but good relationships will last forever," says Mitch.
If you're a business professional who is keen to embrace social media but haven't as yet committed fully to the digital world, you'll get a lot out of this interview!
CONNECT WITH MITCH
Reputation Revolution | the professional personal branding show
Reputation Revolution is the professional personal branding show for experts, entrepreneurs and emerging thought leaders.
Hosted by the PR Warrior, Trevor Young, the show focuses on helping credible individuals to build visibility, influence and trust in the marketplace, and in doing so, position themselves to take advantage of today's 'reputation economy'.
Reputation Revolution covers the four core pillars of building a successful and respected professional personal brand:
- ESTABLISH your voice
- ENHANCE the credibility of that voice
- EXTEND the reach of your voice
- EXTRACT value from the profile and reputation you build in the marketplace