In this episode of Reputation Revolution, Trevor Young talks to live streaming guru Ian Anderson Gray, founder of the Confident Live Marketing Academy and host of the Confident Live Marketing podcast.
Ian helps entrepreneurs level up their impact, authority and profits by using live video confidently.
Some of the many need-to-knows covered in this lively conversation are: .
- Why thought leaders and entrepreneurs should get into live streaming
- Using live video to overcome the 'curse' of perfectionism
- How continuing to show up live and getting over his fear has changed Ian's life
- Some super simple tips to overcome barriers to getting started
- Ian's favourite 'multi-streaming' tools and microphones
- What to do before and after you go live, for optimal engagement
If you've been putting off using live video as part of your business and engagement strategy, this episode will definitely inspire and motivate you to get going!
CONNECT WITH IAN:
Reputation Revolution | the Influence & IMPACT podcast
The PR Warrior Trevor Young helps entrepreneurs and leaders build visibility, influence and trust in today's 'reputation economy'.
REPUTATION REVOLUTION covers the four core pillars of building a successful and respected professional personal brand:
- ESTABLISH your voice
- ENHANCE the credibility of that voice
- EXTEND the reach of your voice
- EXTRACT value from the profile and reputation you build in the marketplace