In this episode, Trevor Young speaks with expert guest Eli Trier of Eli Trier Communities about how to build a sustainable business through community and connection.
Eli Trier is a quiet revolutionary and introvert who teaches other entrepreneurs how to use collaborative community to grow their businesses.
There are many powerful ideas you''ll take away from this thoughtful conversation, including:
- The importance of connection, community and personal touch in building a business
- Eli's concept of a 'Community Project Model' (and why it's the antithesis of many of today's online marketing tactics)
- Shining a light on members of your community (and letting them tell their story)
- How to use email marketing to kickstart conversations
- 'Rehumanising' business relationships and investing in transparency, kindness and connection
- How facilitating community projects can help you reach important business goals and build your audience.
If community and connection are important to you, you'll love this conversation with Eli.
CONNECT WITH ELI:
Reputation Revolution | the Influence & IMPACT podcast
The PR Warrior Trevor Young helps entrepreneurs, leaders and experts build visibility, influence and trust in today's 'reputation economy'.