Episode 013 of The Evil Tester Show covers "How To Get a Job in Software Testing".
- Getting a Job is different from Doing the Job
- Persistence is key to getting a job
- Build an online portfolio on LinkedIn
- Apply for jobs slightly out of reach
- Amend your CV for each job that you really want
- You do not need to code to Test Software
- You might need coding skills on your CV to pass the interview filter
- Demonstrate that you can test software, even if you are looking for your first job in software testing.
Shownotes are available from https://eviltester.com/show
This is an audio/video episode and the video version is available on youtube:
Direct Show Notes Link:
The Evil Tester Show
Software Testing and related topics from Software Development Expert Alan Richardson. Covering topics like: Software Testing, Exploratory Testing, Test Automation, Test Management, Software Development and Programming. Show notes at https://eviltester.com/show