The book Provocative Therapy has had a big impact on my life as a tester and a consultant. Also I want to discuss the Tester's Role in Modern Software Development and the current vogue for Quality Coaches (that might be a bit provocative)
- What is provocative therapy?
- The Goals of provocative therapy
- Humour in provocative therapy
- How to use provocative therapy as a consultant
- What is the tester's role in modern software development?
- Why are people confused about a Tester's role on Agile?
- Why is Agile Testing Hard?
- Why will Quality Coaching help?
- What does a tester really do?
- What makes a good tester different from other people on an Agile team?
- What are the dangers with Test Coaches?
- How do we define our own role on Agile Projects?
- What does a tester do on Agile Projects?
- Can programmer's test their own code?
Show notes at http://eviltester.com/show
The Evil Tester Show
Software Testing and related topics from Software Development Expert Alan Richardson. Covering topics like: Software Testing, Exploratory Testing, Test Automation, Test Management, Software Development and Programming. Show notes at https://eviltester.com/show