Name of show: Plymouth, MA
Episode title and number: 70
Show summary: Rob and Danny welcome Paula Fisher from SeePlymouth.com to the show to talk about “America’s Hometown” Plymouth, MA. From Plymouth Rock at Pilgrim Memorial Park to the National Monument to the Forefathers, this town is a history lover’s dream.
· Ways to take in the history of the town: Plimoth Patuxet Museum, Pilgrim Memorial State Park, Pilgrim Hall Museum
· Captain John’s Boats
· Where to Stay? The John Carver Inn and Spa
· Places to eat? The Cabbyshack, East Bay Grill
· Unique dishes? Quahog
· Festivals? Thanksgiving (America’s Hometown Thanksgiving Celebration), Waterfront Festival, Forefather’s Day
Some of the places mentioned in Episode 70:
· @plimothpatuxet @pilgrim_hall_museum
· @thecabbyshack @eastbaygrille
· For more information visit:
· Listen here: https://pod.co/the-family-vacationer/plymouth-ma
The Family Vacationer
A podcast dedicated to families that travel. So many of our memories come from time spent with our family. We want to help you make the most of your family vacations. We do that by covering travel destinations, travel apps, and gadgets, and talk to travel experts for ways to make family travel less stressful. Who doesn't want that?