Without a clear destination, you're basically a victim of circumstance.
Setting goals is the first step to claiming ownership over your life and destiny. But if it were that easy, everybody would be doing it. So what's stopping them?
This week, we explore why goals are so important, why so many people never set them, and why most people fail at reaching them.
- The outer and inner programming that keeps people from setting goals
- Why some goal setting is actually bad for you
- The biggest difference between high achievers and the rest of society
- Proof that being an impactful leader is easier than you might think
- What it takes to break free of outside circumstances that might be holding you back
- Why microwave popcorn is killing your goal-setting skills
- One major lesson to learn from Toyota
- The best trait you can instill in your kids if you want them to succeed in life
- The danger of long-term goals
- The only 3 types of goals you should be focusing on
- Common ways we set ourselves up for failure when setting goals
- And a lot more
The Male Entrepreneur Podcast with Purdeep Sangha
Not another sales and marketing podcast... Male Entrepreneur is for men seeking more than just financial success in life.
Why are you doing what you do? What's the payoff for all your hard work? What kind of legacy will you leave behind?
Build a healthy business. Live a good life. Make a positive impact on the world. That's what being a Male Entrepreneur is all about.