Kids these days... Am I right? No respect.
Okay, that might be a bit over the top and "Boomer" sounding, but the generational divide does seem to be at an all-time high. The role models keep get younger, and the wisdom that comes with experience keeps dropping in value.
What will the long-term ramifications be of this trend? Is there any way to correct course? What can you do as a father, and what should you be doing as a son?
These questions get explored in this week's podcast episode, along with:
- What's behind the "Okay Boomer" meme
- The cultural dangers of not listening to your elders
- One way our generation is screwing up BIG time
- The dangers of looking up to Silicon Valley Superstars
- How family, stories, and culture rely on each other to survive
- Why Google Search is steering us wrong in the way we research the past
- Why erasing the sins of our past is the wrong way to handle them
- How to get the most out of your relationships with older people
- One simple trick to encourage independence in your children (that also teaches them to respect you as an elder)
- And a lot more
The Male Entrepreneur Podcast with Purdeep Sangha
Not another sales and marketing podcast... Male Entrepreneur is for men seeking more than just financial success in life.
Why are you doing what you do? What's the payoff for all your hard work? What kind of legacy will you leave behind?
Build a healthy business. Live a good life. Make a positive impact on the world. That's what being a Male Entrepreneur is all about.