Just days after celebrating her multiple wins at this year’s Thankyou Payroll New Zealand Virtual Assistant Awards, Chantelle Good from Varntige sat down with us to share her journey to grow a thriving virtual assistant agency that would run without her.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- How being faced with a life-threatening illness changed Chantelle’s outlook on life.
- The reason Chantelle has employee team members vs sub-contractor team members.
- How to deal with the guilt of not doing client work anymore.
- The role goal setting and planning has played in Chantelle’s success.
- Chantelle’s advice around becoming a great leader and the importance of having difficult conversations.
Connect with the Chantelle and the award winning Varntige team here to find out more about their bookkeeping, admin and design services.
Just starting out on your VA journey?
Launch your very own virtual assistant business in just 30 days with our step-by-step playbook! We'll guide you every step of the way, from setting up your business to securing (and onboarding) your first client.
Are you an established VA looking to scale?
Sam + Jo xo
The Sam + Jo VA Show
THE must listen-to podcast for Virtual Assistants around the globe!
Having both independently grown and managed successful VA businesses for 16+ years combined, VA coaches Jo Jensen and Sam Browne joined forces in 2019 to help other VAs specialise, systemise, and scale their very own businesses with confidence.
No matter where you are in your VA journey, whether you're just starting out or you've been in the biz for a while, The Sam + Jo VA Show podcast provides you the best insights, ideas and strategies so you too can grow a thriving, work-from-home, virtual business.
Learn from those that have not only been there, but they've done it (and continue to do it) successfully!
Looking for more clarity on how to scale your business? Access the best virtual assistant training & coaching at The VA Foundry