Welcome to Episode 292 of the Yeukai Business Show.
In this episode, Caterina Rando and Trevor discuss new opportunities to grow your client base by establishing connections.
Gaining clients is not just a result of experience and skills but is a product of time spent building relationships and showing genuine care. So, if you want to know how to gain instant clients virtually, successfully build influence for effortless promotion, and know the techniques for effective client retention, tune in now!
In this episode, you'll discover:
- How to efficiently manage zoom meetings to gain and retain clients
- The power of personal invitation over promotion
- The role of influence on easy and successful marketing
- The Influence Equation
- The benefits of cultivating a community with your clients
Caterina Rando is an expert in establishing long term business relationships whose accomplishments include:
- A successful business mentor for over twenty-five years who educate and empower businesswomen through workshops, group programs, and retreats.
- A sought-after speaker, event producer, and prolific author. Her books include Learn to Think Differently from Watkins Publishing. It was released in over thirteen countries and several languages. Another book is A Women's Guide to Starting a Giving Circle. Her latest book, The ABCs of Public Speaking, quickly hit #1 in four Amazon best-seller categories.
- The founder of The Thriving Women in Business Center in San Francisco, a place for women to gather and host workshops. Started the Thriving Women in Business Giving Community which raises money for women and girl's education and entrepreneurship training.
Learn more about how you can improve your results with client base growth and expansion with:
Links & Mentions From This Episode:
Mastermind - Expand Your Empire for Women
Podcast - Expand Your Empire
Get free resources: Yeukaicourses.com
Stay in the know: Yeukaibusinessshow.com
Thanks for Tuning In!
Thanks so much for being with us this week. Have some feedbacks you'd like to share? Please leave a note in the comments section below!
If you enjoyed this episode on building relationships as the key to successful marketing, please share it with your friends using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Don't forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic episode updates for our "Yeukai Business Show!"
And, finally, please take a minute to leave us an honest review and rating on iTunes. They help us out with the show's ranking, and I make it a point to read every single one of the reviews we get.
Thanks for listening!
Yeukai Business Show
Yeukai Business Show is a UK-based podcast dedicated to helping business owners and entrepreneurs succeed through the expert knowledge of our highly esteemed guests. On the Show, you will discover what is working Now in the world of business. We discuss key topics on Finance, Marketing, HR, Sales, Business Growth Systems, and Personal Development.
Want to be featured on the Show? Apply Here
At the helm of the eponymous Yeukai Business Show is Yeukai Kajidori himself, the podcast program host. Heard of ‘hail fellow well met’? He is sort of that type, just the genuine version.