Welcome to Episode 356 of the Yeukai Business Show.
In this episode, Angela Legh and I discuss How to neutralize your emotional triggers to achieve more balance in life.
So if you want to Learning tips and techniques for emotional mastery tune in now!
In this episode, you'll discover:
“How adversity is a gift that allows you to grow and expand our understanding”
· How to neutralize emotional triggers to achieve more balance in life
· How your perspective colors your reality; and how to determine if it actually is your perspective
Angela Legh is an expert in self-development whose accomplishments include:
· Angela is now an author and self-development mentor.
· Founder of the Life Shift Academy
· She is best known for her joyous approach to life.
· Her children's book series, The Bella Santini Chronicles, has received high praise and is known for helping children learn how to manage their emotions.
· Her online course, entitled Live! Love! Laugh! connects adults with curiosity, wonder, and playfulness.
Learn more about how you can improve your results with self development with
Thanks for Tuning In!
Thanks so much for being with us this week. Have some feedback you'd like to share? Please leave a note in the comments section below!
If you enjoyed this episode on How to neutralize your emotional triggers to achieve more balance in life, please share it with your friends by using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Don't forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic episode updates for our "Yeukai Business Show!"
And, finally, please take a minute to leave us an honest review and rating on iTunes. They really help us out when it comes to the ranking of the show and I make it a point to read every single one of the reviews we get.
Please leave a review right now
Thanks for listening!
Yeukai Business Show
Yeukai Business Show is a UK-based podcast dedicated to helping business owners and entrepreneurs succeed through the expert knowledge of our highly esteemed guests. On the Show, you will discover what is working Now in the world of business. We discuss key topics on Finance, Marketing, HR, Sales, Business growth Systems, and Personal Development.
Want to be featured on the Show? Apply Here
At the helm of the eponymous Yeukai Business Show is Yeukai Kajidori himself, the podcast program host. Heard of ‘hail fellow well met’? He is sort of that type, just the genuine version.