Episode 450: Leslie Bosch | How To Minimize The Negative Effects of Stress So You Can Make a Bigger Impact Without Sacrificing Your Health, Well-being, or Personal Relationships
- August 19th 2022
Welcome to Episode 450 of the Yeukai Business Show.
In this episode, Yeukai Kajidori & Dr. Leslie Bosch talks about how to minimize the negative effects of stress so you can make a bigger impact without sacrificing your health, well-being, or personal relationships.
So, if you want to know more about How to minimize the negative effects of stress, tune in now!
In this episode, you'll discover:
- 3 steps to conquer overwhelm so you can restore calm and clarity.
- How to use self-compassion so you can rebound from setbacks quickly.
- How to ditch the negativity bias so you can gain the happiness advantage.
- 7 core areas of health: sleep, nutrition, movement, relationships, resilience, spirituality, and environment.
- Our bodies require some degree of stress to grow and cortisol is an important part of our internal/metabolic regulation systems. How can we recognise when stress is taking over and having negative consequences?
- If someone is feeling stressed, where should they start? What are a few simple things that can stabilise the situation for them?
About Dr. Leslie Bosch
Dr. Leslie is a developmental psychologist and a National Board Certified Health and Wellness Coach. Dr. Leslie received her training as an integrative wellness coach from the Andrew Weil Center for Integrative Medicine. Dr. Leslie helps busy professionals and entrepreneurs like you and me to minimize the negative effects of stress so they can make a bigger impact without sacrificing their health, well-being, or personal relationships.
Dr. Leslie’s scientific studies have been published in a variety of peer-reviewed scientific journals.
Learn more about How to minimize the negative effects of stress at https://boschintegrativewellness.com/
Thanks for Tuning In!
Thanks so much for being with us this week. Have some feedback you'd like to share? Please leave a note in the comments section below!
If you enjoyed this episode on How to Expand your Business, please share it with your friends by using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Don't forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic episode updates for our "Yeukai Business Show !"
And, finally, please take a minute to leave us an honest review and rating on iTunes. They really help us out when it comes to the ranking of the show and I make it a point to read every single one of the reviews we get.
Please leave a review right now
Thanks for listening!
Yeukai Business Show
Yeukai Business Show is a UK-based podcast dedicated to helping business owners and entrepreneurs succeed through the expert knowledge of our highly esteemed guests. On the Show, you will discover what is working Now in the world of business. We discuss key topics on Finance, Marketing, HR, Sales, Business Growth Systems, and Personal Development.
Want to be featured on the Show? Apply Here
At the helm of the eponymous Yeukai Business Show is Yeukai Kajidori himself, the podcast program host. Heard of ‘hail fellow well met’? He is sort of that type, just the genuine version.