Welcome to Episode 246 of the Yeukai Business Show.
In this episode, Kerry Wekelo and I discuss how to be successful in creating a thriving organizational culture.
So if you want to re-establish your organization's culture, learn how to handle challenges as a team, and train your people to succeed so you can grow your business in the process, tune in now!
In this episode, you'll discover:
- Proven principles in keeping a thriving culture in an organization;
- Effective communication techniques most organizations overlook today;
- How to start implementing these key practices in any organization;
- The most common mistake organizations make when attempting to create a thriving culture;
- And more!
Kerry Wekelo, MBA, is an expert in organizational culture whose accomplishments include:
- Chief Operating Officer at Actualize Consulting, a financial services consulting firm
- Founder of Zendoway, a company that encourages holistic wellness.
- An in demand executive coach, consultant, award-winning author, mindfulness expert, and entrepreneur.
- Her books and programs are the impetus behind Actualize Consulting being named Top Company Culture by Entrepreneur Magazine,
- Kerry has been featured on ABC, NBC, NPR, The New York Times, SHRM, Thrive Global, Corporate Wellness Magazine, and Forbes.
Learn more about how you can improve your results with organizational culture:
- Website -https://www.actualizeconsulting.com/
- Twitter - https://twitter.com/kerrywekelo
- LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/in/kerryelam/
Links & Mentions From This Episode:
Thanks for Tuning In!
Thanks so much for being with us this week. Have some feedback you'd like to share? Please leave a note in the comments section below!
If you enjoyed this episode on creating a thriving organizational culture, please share it with your friends by using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Don't forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic episode updates for our "Yeukai Business Show!"
And, finally, please take a minute to leave us an honest review and rating on iTunes. They really help us out when it comes to the ranking of the show and I make it a point to read every single one of the reviews we get.
Please leave a review here:
Thanks for listening!
Yeukai Business Show
Yeukai Business Show is a UK based podcast dedicated to helping business owners and entrepreneurs succeed through expert knowledge of our highly esteemed guests. On the Show, you will discover what is working Now in the world of business. We discuss key topics on Finance, Marketing, HR, Sales, Business growth Systems and Personal development.
Want to be featured on the Show? Apply Here
From very humble and unlikely beginnings, Yeukai has emerged as a world leading authority on building remote teams. In just a few years, he has built a national UK client base and has recruited over 420 Virtual employees for both, his clients and for his companies.
Recently, he has expanded his operations internationally to Australia, US, and Canada. Many small to medium sized companies have benefited from his Virtual Team building Expert Knowledge.
Looking to hire your first Remote employee? APPLY HERE